Wednesday, August 5, 2009

thanks to all support

Just wanted to thank all of you from back home and/or especially those whom I have met on the road for any comments or emails. I am lovin this journey more than I can express from this little blackberry phone! But don't let my words lead you to think its all flowers, wine, sunshine, and down hill coasts that I spread my arms to feel as if I was on the titanic yellin "I'm on top of the world!" I love to tell of those moments, but the reality of most of the time is on a different scale altogether.! For those of you who were not aware that the earth has hills and some pretty freakin steep hills at that! Well there are, and they aren't easy! Its a challenge I face almost everyday! Imagine peddlin a 300 pound motorcycle up a hill.. Very unlikely! So, my point is I spend a lot of hours pushing my rig up hills that once seemed minute to me in a car, now take a couple hours of huffin and puffin just to get a maybe 5 minute coast down before doin all over again!