Tuesday, August 18, 2009

grateful...

I don't know if my body is feelin this way from just the peddlin or the combination of just the life on a bike with a dog, the HILLS!, the everything? For a while I was able to have Rad runnin alongside the bike at times, but he has been stubborn lately with not keepin his line, crossin over in front of my wheel, and so I have to pull him all the time now unless I'm pushin the rig. And then he gets to whining when he gets in the trailer cause he wants to run! Can I just pull some of my hair out right now! I feel like a frustrated single parent with a toddler!! Anyways now that I got that out of my system!, lookin back a few days ago when we had to get the motel for a night, I got a taste of what we all take for granted everyday of our lives! Iam truely making the most of this season, and I know when I am done with this specific bike trip I will never be the same! I anticipate the comforts I will have when I hopefully find a place in the Santa Cruz, CA area in a couple few months... That's what stirrin in me for the near future anyway.? I'm longin for some beach life, mild weather, seafood, surfin, sunsets on the ocean, a chill art studio, and of coarse a beach cruiser! Ok, ok matt wake up that's enough daydreamin for this mornin, now you must get back to the reality of now and find the joys hidden just past the dirt, aching muscles, whineing puppy, oh and the legendary brutal hills waitin for me and my 250 lb. Rig just ahead!! Today is your life, and if you don't make the most of what you have no control over, your life is a mere raft with no sail or rutter, the coarse of your life will be controlled by random infuences and circumstances, few by your choosing and most not. Change what can get you down into what will make you stronger!