Monday, July 20, 2009

Bike & Build in Drake, CO July 17th about 1:00 pm


Just East of Drake, CO I was organizing my packs, then slightly startled by two girls on bikes that pulled up next to me with fast introductions and questions I could hardly think or answer. Then 2 or 3 more pulled up, then more, then more, all asking me "what I was doin?" "where ya from?" "Oh my gosh you have your dog with you!" so on and so on... finally I got a break to find out who the heck they were? "We're riding coast to coast with Bike & Build, Providence to San Fran!" awesome! where ya headed today? "Estes Park, you should come!" would love to but im peddalin 350lbs. up the mountain at 3 mph so theres no way I can make it there by tonight at that pace! anyways great fellow cyclists and I really enjoyed the meet and the visit, wish i could have joined em.... God speed to the Bike & build crew!!